Full Stack.NET developer (w/m)Colmar/Cedex | Job-ID 64316
- Job-ID 64316
- Unternehmensbereich Mining
- Gesellschaft Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Einsatzbereich Information technology / Software
- Land France
- Einstiegslevel Professionals
- Vertragsart full time
Liebherr Mining is developing an IoT platform to deliver technology products and new services to our customers to help them to create value from the data collected from the machines. These technology products are composed of edge services, connectivity services and cloud services. The cloud services & connectivity department is in charge of developing cloud services to connect machines, ingest data and process data from machines and publish them to various internal or external users (customers)As part of cloud services, we are developing VueJS web applications, relying on nodeJs and C# microservices. All our frontend application and micro services are developed natively for the cloud and deployed on Azure, in kubernetes clusters. For the data processing part all the data services relies on Databricks technology using python scripts running in a Spark orchestrator. Our team is developing the services applying the Scrum methodology and using Confluence, Jira and Azure DevOps tools. We are currently looking for a Full Stack.NET Developer to complete our scrum team in Colmar.
- Ensure the design and development of our cloud services following Scrum
- Ensure the design and development of our web application following Scrum
- Ensure the deployment of this cloud services and application using the latest Azure technologies
- Ensure a permanent technology watching in our field of activities
- Ensure a permanent communication with the team members, the PO, the architects and other department
- Contribute to team competence increase by knowledge sharing
- Ensure the implementation apply the development best practices
- Master in computer science, IoT, software development or equivalent studies
- At least 4 years of experience working in C#, .NET, .net Core services or cloud services
- At least 3 years of experience working as a software developer in frontend application (responsive web application), working in VueJS or similar MVC frontend framework (i.e. React, Angular)
- At least 1 year of experience working with Git, GraphQL, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in Azure development especially around API, CI/CD and Terraform
- Experienced in working in interdisciplinary teams and in multi-cultural team environments
- Solid knowledge of end-to-end project lifecycle, tools and elements of project management (Agile or scrum + TDD desired).
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups.
- Strong communication skills and facilitation abilities
- Priorities management & time management skills
- Highly open minded and proven knowledge transfer skills
- Fluent English. French and/or German of benefit.
- The position is located in Colmar, potential travelling 5-10%
En venant chez Liebherr, vous intégrez un Groupe prospère et de renommée internationale où la culture d’entreprise est orientée sur les valeurs humaines. Nous vous offrons une expérience enrichissante avec les avantages sociaux d'une entreprise moderne et une rémunération basée sur la performance.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Virginie LOOS at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.