Apprentice TechnicianAuckland | Job-ID 37444
- Job-ID 37444
- Unternehmensbereich Earthmoving
- Gesellschaft Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Einsatzbereich Production
- Land New Zealand
- Einstiegslevel Students
- Vertragsart full time
About the role
The Earthmoving Division of Liebherr-New Zealand has outstanding opportunities for a motivated, passionate and dedicated individual to join our team as part of our national Apprenticeship Program.
Undertaking aCertificate in Heavy Automotive Engineering (Level 3)we are seeking an apprentice to be based at the Auckland Liebherr facility.
If you are a person who is passionate and committed to developing a long-term career with an innovative, industry leading, global OEM in the Mining and Construction industry, we are keen for you to apply for this role. There is no better way to learn, grow and develop your career than with Liebherr-New Zealand.
- Carry out routine service, maintenance and repairs on all Liebherr Earthmoving equipment
- Carry out diagnostics & troubleshooting of hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems
- Conduct examinations of components using specialist tools and equipment
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation
- Be prepared to work in the field if customer demand requires
- Positive commitment to safety
- Hard working with a high attention to detail
- Team player
- ‘Can do’ attitude and the willingness to not only learn but exceed expectations
- Desired but not essential: Cert II or prevocational learning in mechanics or similar
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Lee Davidsen at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.