UX Designer* (m/f/d)Ulm | Job-ID 35941
- Job-ID 35941
- Unternehmensbereich Hausgeräte
- Gesellschaft Liebherr-Digital Development Center GmbH
- Einsatzbereich Forschung / Entwicklung
- Land Deutschland
- Einstiegslevel Berufserfahrene
- Vertragsart Vollzeit
For our global eDevelopment, we are looking for an UX Designer (m/f/d) at our location in Ulm.
At Liebherr we develop and manufacture a wide range of high-quality products for domestic and commercial use. We are continuously expanding our reach into the digital world, with connected products and applications to deliver top experiences to our customers.
Why do we need you?
Our software team is growing quickly and we are looking for passionate and motivated UX designers who can help us create products that add value to users' lives. As a UX designer at Liebherr, you will develop innovative applications in
multidisciplinary teams that have a major impact on the life of our customers. You will join our agile scrum teams and work in close collaboration with developers, testers and product owners. You will work in areas such as smart homes, industry, construction, retail, and others.
- Development of user-centered concepts for digital products and services (apps, websites and platforms)
- Support in the planning and implementation of design sprints and other UX related workshops
- Requirements analysis, research and benchmarking
- Development of personas and customer journeys
- Creation of wireframes and prototypes with tools such as InVision, Sketch or Figma
- Documentation and specification of concepts and interaction
- Planning and implementation of user research and user testing
- Close cooperation in agile, interdisciplinary teams
- Coordinating with external UX Agencies when needed
- Professional experience in the field of user experience design
- Experience in user-centered working methods and methods such as design thinking and design sprints.
- Experience in creating personas, user flows, sitemaps, transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes and navigation models
- Confident handling of tools such as InVision, Sketch or Figma
- Experience with agile project methods and procedures
- Enjoy developing creative ideas and concepts
- Interest in new technologies, trends and innovations
- Good communication, moderation and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
Our offerUnser Angebot. <p><span style="color:#000000"><span style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"><span style="font-size:16.0px">A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary. </span></span></span></p> <p> </p> <p> </p>
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Dann freuen wir uns über Ihre Online-Bewerbung. Bei Fragen kontaktieren Sie bitte Katharina Egen unter: +49 7352 928 4312.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.