Modification Engineer - Mobile CranesBiggleswade | Job-ID 33283
- Job-ID 33283
- Unternehmensbereich Mobile Cranes
- Gesellschaft Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Einsatzbereich Engineering
- Land United Kingdom
- Einstiegslevel Professionals
- Vertragsart full time
A vacancy has arisen within our LWE Mobile and Crawler Crane department based from Biggleswade for a Modification Engineer – Mobile Cranes. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd and Liebherr Construction Equipment-Ireland Ltd by carrying out effective maintenance and repair work on equipment on customer premises or on site. Ensuring both quality standards and timelines for repair are optimised at all times leading to increased customer confidence and repeat business, whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• To undertake factory issued modifications on Liebherr crane products on behalf of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd (LGB) and Liebherr Construction Equipment-Ireland Ltd (LIR).
• To assist field service from time to time with diagnostic, service, repair, recovery, technical and operational instruction on Liebherr crane products on behalf of Liebherr- Great Britain Ltd (LGB) and Liebherr Construction Equipment-Ireland Ltd (LIR)
• To focus, as a priority on the Company’s mobile crane customers and also to become familiar with and support customers with other product types
• To manage the modification data base, planning attendances to customer cranes and liaising with the Service Support Co-ordinator for scheduled work
• To participate in the early stages with the effective processing of warranty claims.
• To identify opportunities to develop revenue work with contacted customers and reduce exposure to costs and risks
• To undertake additional tasks, training and projects as may be reasonably requested by the company from time to time
• To work additional hours as reasonably required to undertake the described duties and to be available to work a rota based out-of-hours customer support.
• To undertake all duties predominately in the UK and Republic of Ireland but also be prepared to travel outside this territory as required from time to time
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Satisfactory completion of a recognised apprenticeship in a related industry to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
• Has relevant product or industry experience
• Able to demonstrate through experience in a similar industry application of skills and knowledge gained
• Have a valid passport and willing to travel throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.