Service Engineer - Harbour Mobile CranesSunderland | Job-ID 19573
- Job-ID 19573
- Unternehmensbereich Maritime Cranes
- Gesellschaft Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Einsatzbereich Production
- Land United Kingdom
- Einstiegslevel Professionals
- Vertragsart full time
A vacancy has arisen for a Service Engineer (Harbour Mobile Cranes) in our Maritime Crane department ideally located in the North East of England. This role involves carrying out effective maintenance and repair work on equipment at customer premises or on site, ensuring both quality standards and timelines for repair are optimised whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Carry out, servicing, inspection and repair of machinery and equipment at customer premises or on site.
- To focus, as a priority, on the company’s harbour crane types, but also to become familiar with other product types.
- Diagnose specific fault issues and action appropriately.
- Return all warranty and other return parts cleaned and on time ensuring correct processes for packing and labelling.
- Ensure all service information is read, understood and filed.
- Correctly file all service manuals and that they are consistently updated.
- Undertake all work strictly in compliance with manufacturer guidelines and recommendations.
- Develops outstanding rapport and relationships with all customers
- Coordinates with the customer ensuring that customer needs are understood and that a flexible approach is adopted to meeting their needs
- Supports the roles of others ensuring administration and paperwork is completed effectively and on time as and when required
The successful candidate will require the following:
- GCSE’s grade A to C (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Completion of a recognised apprenticeship to NVQ level 3 in a related industry
- Slinger & CSCS cards
- Full clean driving license
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.