Test Expert for Test of IoT and Digital Solutions (m/f/d)Ulm | Job-ID 39787
- Job-ID 39787
- Unternehmensbereich Domestic Appliances
- Gesellschaft Liebherr-Digital Development Center GmbH
- Einsatzbereich Research / development
- Land Germany
- Einstiegslevel Professionals
- Vertragsart full time
- Eintrittsdatum ab sofort
For our global eDevelopment, we are looking for a Test Expert for Test of IoT and Digital Solutions (m/f/d) at our location in Ulm.
Creating passion: your responsibilities
- Improve our testing processes, methods and tools; ensure state of the art testing optimized for our products
- Support the development teams in applying those methods and tools; help to find the right tools
- Create test strategies and help to apply them across all levels of the solution, from IoT-HW and unit test up to the full End-to-End test
- Plan and setup the test environments and automated tests
- Align the testing activities with requirements management, agile development and other quality assurance activities
- Guide the testing teams and support the optimization of the development process
- Evaluate and report the maturity of the tested products
Contributing your strengths: your qualifications
- Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of practical experience in the planning and execution of test strategies for digital solutions or complex distributed systems or similar
- Deep knowledge in tools and methods for test management, test design and test automation
- Deep programming / scripting skills e.g. Phyton, C, Java,...
- Knowledge in development process approaches incl. CI/CD and agile working methods
- Profund Communication and presentation skills
- Basic knowlegde in system design, system architecture as well as safety and security
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Katharina Egen at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.