EATS Engineer (m/w/x)Bulle | Job-ID 68550
- Job-ID 68550
- Unternehmensbereich Components
- Gesellschaft Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Einsatzbereich Engineering
- Land Switzerland
- Einstiegslevel Professionals
- Vertragsart full time
- You are in charge of the development of the exhaust components for all LH engines and are the key contact person for technical questions related to exhaust system components (both internal to LMB and to suppliers)
- You are in charge of carrying out the FMEA and definition of the DVPNr for exhaust system components. Additionally, you define, schedule and hand-over tasks to the pool testing team (test operators), and manage support and follow-up activities
- You are responsible for the exhaust system components supplier evaluation (from the technical side) and for the definition of the technical specification versus the supplier and customer for the exhaust system components
- You define the prototype needed for testing and specific instrumentation
- You define the limits of each component for a calibration guideline to LMB application department and the content for the installation guidelines of the exhaust system components
- You provide support in activities revolving around the SW function to control the exhaust system components
- You ensure troubleshooting activities and support customer service in answering technical questions
- You are a mechanical or chemical engineer with a specialization in the EATS system
- You have 3 to 5 years’ experience on EATS development of exhaust system components
- You have basic knowledge on project management and FMEA as well as on software function development
- You fluently speak English – knowledge of French and/or German is of advantage
- You have advanced knowledge in Matlab and Concerto
- You differentiate yourself with your team spirit and flexibility when facing tasks. You are known for your resilience to stress and are willing to travel for work
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Anna FAVERO at: +41 26 913 31 11.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.