Senior Service Engineer Tower Cranes (w/m)Nussbaumen | Job-ID 15755
- Job-ID 15755
- Unternehmensbereich Turmdrehkrane
- Gesellschaft Liebherr-Export AG
- Einsatzbereich Kundendienst
- Land Schweiz
- Einstiegslevel Berufserfahrene
- Vertragsart Vollzeit
- Eintrittsdatum sofort oder nach Vereinbarung
- Technical Support to dealers/partners in our HUB2region for new/used tower cranes.
- Hands-on-support for our dealers/partners in troubleshooting, problems rectification and supervision of repairs/modifications.
- Evaluation of used cranes condition prior to purchase.
- Support training at the premises of our dealers/partners, i.e. for safe climbing of tower cranes, according to divisional guidelines and safety regulations.
- Coordinating of field activities.
- Degree from a Technical High School (mechanical engineering, electrics or mechatronics).
- Good knowledge in English language, additional knowledge in other languages is desirable.
- At least 10 years experience with LIEBHERR Tower Cranes, ideally also legacy knowledge of older Liebherr-cranes.
- Good knowledge in electrical/mechanical matters, i.e. PLCsystems, control units, mechanics & hydraulics.
- Good experience in repairing/maintaining cranes (electronics, drives, software, etc.).
- Good knowledge in MSOffice
- Willingness for international travelling (60 to 80%) in different cultures and readiness for teamwork.
- Professional appearance and respectful dealing with dealers/partners and end users of our cranes and having ability to face and stand critical situations.