Internship/working student job/thesis bachelor or master in the area of Embedded Software / IoTUlm | Job-ID 41639
- Job-ID 41639
- Unternehmensbereich Hausgeräte
- Gesellschaft Liebherr-Digital Development Center GmbH
- Einsatzbereich Informationstechnologie / Software
- Land Deutschland
- Einstiegslevel Studierende
- Vertragsart Vollzeit
- Eintrittsdatum März 2022
For our global eDevelopment at our location in Ulm we are looking for students (m/f/d) for internship, working job or thesis bachelor/master.
Creating passion: your responsibilities
- Help implementing embedded IoT application and connectivity software components
- Develop modern Linux based IoT connectivity system components
- Prepare and Support early prototyping of various connectivity standards and upcoming technologies in the Internet of Things
- Create and setup continuous integration concepts and pipelines
- Support testing and implement automated test systems
Contributing your strengths: your qualifications
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Advanced skills in developing C/C++ applications
- Experience in working on and with Linux systems
- High degree of motivation & ability to collaborate in a team
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in German & English
Our commitment to you: your benefits
At the Liebherr Digital Development Center, we are working on a wide range of digital solutions from cloud applications to embedded software to data analysis. As a student working in the eSystem Development team, you will be able to gain a deep insight into cutting edge technologies in areas such as embedded software, modern connectivity standards and edge computing. At the same time, you will enjoy a modern and comforting work environment with enthusiastic colleagues in our new Ulm offices, allowing you to do your best work with great support from everyone around you.
We offer all students a market-oriented compensation along with appropriate flexible work time (working student job min. 8h/week) at location.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Dann freuen wir uns über Ihre Online-Bewerbung. Bei Fragen kontaktieren Sie bitte Katharina Egen unter: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.